Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always ‘of the now’ so people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 550 retail and outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol EXPR.
What is QA Analyst at EXPRESS?
Automation Engineer designs, develops, implements, executes and maintains automated testing scripts that can cover functional, system integration (SIT) and regression testing phases to ensure the accuracy and stability of software applications. The position also executes, monitors and prepares findings/reports that are sent to interested IT and Business parties.
They will work closely with a team consisting of the Sr. Automation, Lead Automation Engineer, QA & Sr. QA Analyst, application development teams and subject matter experts.
What you will do:
- Prepares detailed Automation test scripts
- Executes detailed test scripts, track and communicate defects in a clear and concise manner
- Analyze results and make recommendations for test results
- Communicates status to team and leadership
- Provides support on projects that include integration across multiple applications or environments
- Create and maintain automated test scripts and test automation frame work
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience in Test Automation and Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS or related field
- 2-5 Years of Experience in software automation testing with tools such as Selenium, Appium, UiPath, SoapUI and Postman
- 1-3 years of experience in testing HTTP, HTTPS, XML, SQL, REST API
- 2-5 years of experience using QA software such as Jira, qTest, X-ray or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Github
- 2-5 years of experience in eCommerce, mobile app & web service automation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Strong skill with Linux and Windows based servers
- Demonstrated ability to review business requirements and translate into testing scripts
- Experience documenting, diagnosing, reporting, tracking, and resolving quality issues using scripted tests
- Hybrid role: Availability to work on site 1 time per week
Nice to haves:
- Experience in software automation testing Eggplant
- Experience with Point Of Sales
- Experience in the retail industry a plus
- Growth Mindset
- Detailed organization and coordination skills
- Proven problem solving, training and analytical skills
- Strong team work, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ability to clearly communicate to business users and application teams
As an equal opportunity employer, Express, Inc. does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in Costa Rica. Express is working with Deloitte Consulting CR S.A. on talent recruitment and hiring for its Costa Rica Site Technology team so candidate information compiled by Deloitte Consulting CR S.A. will be shared with Express.