TERRITORY: NEW YORK
BILINGUAL SPANISH AND ENGLISH
- The Territory Manager main responsibility is to ensure the execution and implementation of all the promotional activities and brand communications within the retail stores in the assigned territory or division.
- The Territory Manager will coordinate and lead the sales, merchandising and promotional activities at retail store level.
- This position contributes to the success of the Company by providing exceptional customer service to main accounts, such as supermarkets and large retail stores. The position may also require to merchandise products, to ensure freshness and rotation, display set up and maintenance, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor.
Merchandising duties to be perform where needed following a safe and productive practice.
- Responsible for every aspect of the day to day supervisión and development of retail outlets, Including sell in and sell out, stock management, Product visibility, Price points, distribution, new product launches, market share, business planning, Maximize sales profits and minimize costs.
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers, Ensure timely execution of gold standards of shelf pricing, product visibility, placement of display units and POS.
- Direct report supervision were applicable, Including training, coaching, motivate and give direction for execution to direct merchandising team.
- Follow directives and market strategies assigned by Regional Sales Manager, including selling, New Item introductions, Speed to shelf, Distribution gains, Trade Marketing implementation strategies and reporting duties in accordance with company requirements.
- Network, team up and develop a report with Route Sales Reps and territory sales managers from our distributor partner in order to manage resources in support of sales volume, Promotional activities, distribution and product display at territory.
- Evaluate store’s performances weekly, monthly and YTD and achieve set targets and KPI’s.
- Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for the FIFCO/DUCAL brands and respond to customers complaints as necessary, Execute events to build the Ducal brands.
- Act as a key liaison between stores, distributor partner and FIFCO/Ducal management team.
- Negotiate and prospect regarding space, new locations, new clients.
- Maintain great communication with Trade Marketing Manager in order to align all planning efforts with Trade marketing activities, these will be part of the impactors during the planning sessions