There is currently an urgent need for an Sr. Tax Accountant to join a successful people-oriented organization that performs a range of tax, booking, and payroll functions in many areas of public accounting. This is a terrific, full-time opportunity offering a lucrative salary and a great benefits package medical, vision, dental, life and a 401K matching plan), as well as options to work from home along with other terrific perks.
- Experience working directly with business owners, partnerships, and individual tax clients in a public accounting or CPA firm
- Familiar with tax software (UltraTax experience is a plus)
- Certified CPA, CPA candidate, or EA will receive special consideration.
- 8+ years’ experience with all forms of tax preparation and review; e.g. Federal and State tax returns for corporate and individual clients including C-Corp and S-Corp and multistate returns
- Able to manage general ledger tax balances
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com