An outstanding, full-time opening has become available in the Reno, TX area for an individual with 2+ years’ experience as an EIT or Engineer-in-Training with a background in Municipal Water/Wastewater Engineering projects. This position would earn a generous base salary and a loaded benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing, 401K w/ matching, Long Term Disability, Life insurance, PTO, Paid holidays, Tuition Assistance, and other outstanding perks.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration”
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you are an EIT or Engineer-in-Training active in the state of Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana. (If not registered Texas, must be open to pursue reciprocity for a Texas within 6 months of hire or sooner).
- 2+ years of Municipal Water/Wastewater engineering and Rural water utilities project experience is a MUST
- Experience with the Design of water, wastewater, and drainage systems is a PLUS
- Experience with Construction Administration, Project Tracking, Client management is a PLUS
- Experience with AutoCAD is a MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related is a MUST
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org