Transaction Advisory Manager sought for a dynamic Top 100 regional firm, growing a larger Transaction Advisory footprint. A Big Four Lite environment with the potential for significant gains in compensation in this group. Client relationships and experience with ownership important to this role as are the firm's dual priorities of high-energy client commitment to work and high-energy time commitment to family. Experience in a transaction advisory role of at least 3-5 years important in this hire.
Significant advantages for Transaction Advisory Manager candidate:
> Opportunity for rapid advancement with required-retirement partner-leadership
> Utilize transaction and valuation skills to exercise departmental leadership
> Take advantage of established long-term client relationships, and help build your own
> Reap the benefits of a very competitive compensation and bonus plan if interested in partner-eligible positioning.
The Role of the Transaction Advisory Manager:
- Buy-side and Sell-side quality of earnings due diligence reviews
- Site-visit strategic face-time with CEOs and management leadership
- Analysis of financial statements to determine sustainability of performance
- Proposal and engagement letter preparation and presentation
- 3-5 years in a transaction advisory practice or audit/consulting practice looking to advance
- Experience networking with business owners or C-Level managers
- Project management experience
- Capacity to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
If you would like to discuss, schedule an appointment with Dan at https://calendly.com/toussantsearchgroup, or submit resume to email@example.com.