A well-established, successful law firm near North Wales, PA currently has a position available for a Real Estate Paralegal. This role offers the opportunity to work in a firm with real estate attorneys recognized as some of the "Best Lawyers in America" in real estate law, receive a generous base salary, an outstanding benefits package (that includes medical, vision, dental, and a 401K plan), along with other terrific perks.
Required work experience includes:
- Associates degree in Paralegal studies or Paralegal certification PREFERRED
- 3+ years of experience as a paralegal working with real estate transactions REQUIRED
- Experienced with loan documentation, title insurance, legal research, commercial and residential real estate closings and policies is PREFERRED
- Prior experience drafting and assessing real estate legal documents, contracts, applications, lease agreements, and submissions is a BIG PLUS
- Computer proficiency is REQUIRED
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com