A phenomenal, full-time collaborative role has come available for an Accounting Specialist to join an employee-oriented organization that has been in business for over 150+ years. This is a terrific opportunity offering a generous base salary, competitive insurance plans, 401K plan, PTO and other outstanding perks.
The Accounting Specialist will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the management of all accounting related functions including: Payroll, Invoicing, Credit, Collections, Monthly Commission Calculations, and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Working with customer’s wholesale vendor portals (i.e. Amazon, Wayfair, etc.)
- Utilize excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all departments.
Preferred skill/ experiences include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
- Minimum of 3+ years of full cycle AP, AR Collections, Chargeback reconciliations, accessing vendor portals, reconcile and post CC and Desktop Deposits is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems – preferable Sage100, MAS90, &/OR MS Excel is a MUST
- Experience working with multiple currencies/ countries simultaneously is a MAJOR PLUS.
- General Ledger and EDI Billing experience is a PLUS.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a PLUS.
- Individuals with Consumer Goods based company experience are highly encouraged to apply.