Senior SALT Tax Manager sought for a dynamic regional firm, growing a national SALT practice footprint. State and local tax knowledge and sales and use tax experience key to success in this role. Client relationships and staff development both important to this role in this family-friendly firm with a real priority around high-energy commitment to work and family, and a strong commitment to effective client relationships.
Significant advantages for Senior SALT Tax Manager candidate:
> Joining a new (and former Big Four SALT leader) means strong SALT expertise would lead to faster growth opportunities for the right candidate
> Utilize firm's huge commitment to research technology in servicing client's specialty tax needs
> Take advantage of established long-term client relationships, and
> Reap the benefits of a very competitive compensation and bonus plan with solid benefits package.
The Role of the Senior SALT Tax Manager:
- Advise the firm's client base with state and local tax issues
- Teach and mentor tax staff on SALT issues
- Manage client relationships where state and local tax issues critical
- Research and deliver as a key SALT technical specialist within the firm
- Directly correspond and communicate with staff questions related to SALT
- CPA or JD and/or Masters in Tax
- 7-10 years tax experience including significant SALT knowledge
- Sales and use tax a must
- Experience with state tax technical research skills (such as BNA Bloomberg, RIA Checkpoint, or CCH)
- Business development ability to foster client relationships
- Capable of building consulting relationships with clients
If you would like to discuss, schedule an appointment with Dan at https://calendly.com/toussantsearchgroup, or submit resume to email@example.com.