An outstanding, full-time opening has become available in the Boston, MA area for a local individual with 5+ years’ experience as a Staff R&D Engineer with a background in design and development of consumables in the medical or biotech industry. This position would earn a generous base salary and a benefits package including medical benefits, a 401K w/ matching, PTO and other outstanding perks.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have 5+ years of Staff R&D Engineer experience with a background in design and development of consumables in the medical or biotech industry.
- Experience with Microplate Fabrication, Medical Plastics Fabrication, and Injection Molding is a MUST.
- Experience managing a design-to-manufacture firm is PREFERRED
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD is HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related fields is a BIG PLUS
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com