We are looking for a person who understands power generation systems and has experience with hydraulics and other mechanical systems.
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of complex mechanical parts
and equipment, including all aspects of the Lock-Out/Tag-Out process
- Manually operates hydroelectric stations, gates, and equipment for testing or when automatic
• Observes and records instrument readings and responds to alarms and alarm targets
- Inspects the assigned hydro generating stations and their associated equipment daily to
determine possible malfunctions
- Inspects, repairs, maintains, and operates hydro generating stations and their associated equipment,
dams, waterways, etc
Position comes with hourly rate, benefits, matching 401K, PTO
Keywords: "plant operator", "mechanical maintenance", maintenance, hydraulics, renewable, "hydropower", "power generation", "power production" , "alternative energy", mechanic jobs for military, "machinist mate", hydraulics mechanic, gas turbine, nuclear mechanic, engineman, auxiliary, "power production"