Apollo Technical has an immediate need for a Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineer in the Rosslyn, VA areaDuties:As a mechanical or manufacturing engineer, you will be a vital member of the Intake product team, responsible for creating the hardware and mechanical configuration of our products, improving the components, tolerancing, layout, and design of our printed circuit boards, designing the most compact and cost-effective enclosures and increasing the speed and function of the computer.
You will analyze existing systems to identify flaws or inefficiencies, use problem-solving and technical skills to make modifications that will increase the performance of the computer, and assess customer needs and company standards when modifying or creating hardware. You will also be responsible for building or overseeing the production and assembly of prototypes, testing prototypes to ensure that the computer system operates according to specifications, identifying defects, and estimating the cost, reliability, and safety factors.
Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Electrical Engineering
- 5-7+ years of experience designing mechanical and electrical systems (experience with PCB design and layout highly preferred)
- Experience with CAD software packages
- Experience with test equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, and others)
If interested email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply onlineClick here to apply online