Project Engineer (P.E.)
An outstanding, full-time opening has become available in the Brookshire, TX area for a local individual with 5+ years’ experience as a Project Engineer with a background in Civil Engineering and Public Works/Infrastructure Design. This position would earn a generous base salary and a loaded benefits package including medical benefits, a 401K w/ matching, Short/Long Term Disability, Life insurance, PTO, bonuses and other outstanding perks.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have 5+ years of Project Engineer experience with Public Works/Civil Infrastructure Design
- Demonstrated experience researching, planning production, designing and preparing construction documents for various projects including roadways, drainage, stormwater, wastewater, potable water, site development, etc.
- Experience preparing proposals, reports, schedules, probable cost opinions, construction specifications, contract documents, and performing other construction administration responsibilities is a MUST
- Previous experience effectively organizing/managing design teams and completing tasks in a schedule sensitive environment is a MUST
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is a MUST
- Experience with StormCAD and ArcMap GIS software is a PLUS
- Active Professional Engineer (P.E.) Licensure in the state of Texas (or reciprocal PE licensure from a neighboring state) is a MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related is a MUST
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Minimum Years of Experience
Maximum Years Experience