An outstanding, full-time opening has become available in the Atlanta, GA area for an individual with 10+ years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer with a primary background in designing/ and managing Architectural projects.
Responsibilities include: providing design/specifications on power distribution, fire alarm systems, and lighting for commercial, healthcare, assisted living, multi-family, and institutional projects.
This position would earn a generous base salary and great benefits package including full medical benefits, 401K plan, generous PTO and other outstanding perks.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have 5+ years of Electrical Engineering experience with Architectural projects
- NCEES Registration is PREFERRED
- Familiarity with REVIT is REQUIRED
- SKM or Visual software (electrical design) experience PREFERRED
- E.I.T. Certification or P.E. Licensure in Georgia is REQUIRED
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering is REQUIRED
Candidates with a Utility or Consulting background are highly encouraged to apply.
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org