Sr. Sales Executive (Managed IT Services, Cloud, Connectivity)
Our client has over 10 years of experience and 50,000 nationwide customers in the managed IT services space. They have won awards for their cloud solutions, networking, telephony, and intuitive team collaboration tools. They are hiring a Sr. Sales Executive to take advantage of high market demand nationwide in an aggressive, high-commission environment.
The Sr. Sales Executive is an expert sales hunter with a specialty in managed services solutions. They will have access to a flexible sales territory and a multimillion-dollar product portfolio that spans cloud, telephony, software, and connectivity products. Extensive sales support resources, including lead generation, are available.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission with built-in accelerators—top reps make $400K per year.
- Benefits package includes medical/healthcare, cell phone, car allowance, and more.
- Lead generation software, prospect database, and resources to provide easy access to new prospects.
- Strong customer tenure due to excellent customer service, strong products, and high quality service delivery.
- Excellent training program for new employees, with many strong career track growth options and history of aggressive internal promotion.
- Extensive sales support resources include lead generation, project managers, sales engineers, paid referrals, company-funded market research, and expense account.
- Flexible nationwide sales territory.
- Industry experience in the dynamic, high-growth managed services space, which is expected to double in size twice within the next 15 years.
- Highly experienced management with deep unified communications background and involvement with sales team.
- Customer-focused ethos and many awards for top-quality customer experience and product integrity.
- Identify and qualify leads within target industries and use extensive sales resources to establish sales relationships.
- Sell from extensive product portfolio of managed services solutions, including cloud, data security, managed IT, unified communications, and telephony.
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers and cross-sell new products and services.
- Demonstrate products and services for end customers.
- Collaborate with other sales and marketing team members to create sales forecasts and introduce new products and services to top clients.
- 3+ years of experience in technical sales, ideally within telecom or unified communications.
- Strong relationship-building skills and sales drive within B2B sales.
- Technical understanding of solutions within outsourced IT support services, networking/connectivity, cloud platforms, collaboration tools, and telephony.
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills.