Regional Sales Manager (Mobile IoT, M2M, LTE-M)
Our client is a leading manufacturer and provider of large-scale IoT/M2M technology solutions for enterprises and large organizations. Their end-to-end solutions include custom semiconductors, advanced robotic components, M2M modules, IoT devices, cellular modules, connectivity, remote monitors, cloud-to-cloud, data cards, NFC, Bluetooth, and GNSS positioning. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager who can bring these emerging technology solutions to leaders in manufacturing, retail, automotive, cybersecurity, real estate construction, and more.
The Regional Sales Manager is a B2B people-person who sees ways to solve business problems through technology. As more and more businesses look to IoT/M2M solutions, this person will connect with business leaders to propose high-ROI technology solutions. Backed by a top-notch engineering and deployment teams, the Regional Sales Manager will enable businesses to streamline workflows, reduce wastage, improve communication, manage mobile workforces, handle emergencies, and capitalize on new revenue streams.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus aggressive uncapped commission plan, comprehensive healthcare benefits, life insurance, professional benefits, 401(k) company match, and more.
- Access to one of the industry’s largest portfolios of technology, including LTE-M, GNSS/GPS positioning, datacards, RF communications, cellular modules, NFC, mobile IoT, embedded Bluetooth, and M2M modules.
- Strong pipeline of resources: pre-sales engineers, post-sales support, a team of over 500 engineers, and state-of-the-art technical resources.
- Direct access to VPs, Directors, and C-level executives within the company, as well as business executives cross many different industries.
- Management has deep experience in the IoT industry, with strong track records, expertise within the IoT market, and a strong vision for the company’s future growth.
- Thousands of B2B customers and over $300 million in annual revenue. Company has grown steadily over the past 30 years and has produced industry-disrupting technology since inception.
- Team of outstanding developers and highly capable technical team, including pre-sales and sales engineering support. Highly responsive technical support team within Cloud and Connectivity technical groups.
- Sales team is growing fast to meet high customer demand in the IoT/M2M sector.
- Opportunity to work hands-on with the most important IoT and M2M technology on the market, including Bluetooth, IoT SIM cards, and other wireless OEM solutions.
- Company takes a vested approach in its team members; strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization. Strong family culture with great work-life balance.
- Thriving book of business that includes a wide spectrum of small and enterprise-level customers.
- Flexibility to work with direct sellers as well as distributors.
- Company holds an ISO-compliant certification for its manufacturing and R&D, and has multiple R&D centers.
- Manage territory in a fast-growing area with large untapped IoT/M2M and LTE-M growth potential.
- Meet with executives to identify key business problems and develop a solutions plan with timeline, product specs, SLAs, and implementation parameters.
- Educate enterprise business owners on emerging technology solutions, including mobile IoT, LTE-M/M2M, NFC, data monitoring, access controls, and more.
- Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients, especially at the enterprise level.
- Coordinate with sales engineers, pre-sales support, and customer support specialists to ensure an implementation that meets client deadlines and top quality standards.
- Attend top trade shows and industry conferences.
- 6+ years of experience in telecom or technical sales, especially within a mobile network operator (MNO) or mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field.
- Capacity to succeed in a high-growth, high-reward technology market with large deal opportunities.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills, comfortable talking with executives across many industries.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.