Civil Engineering Project Manager
Our client designs and delivers large-scale civil and structural engineering projects nationwide, including projects include luxury hotels, resorts, casinos, municipal infrastructure, traffic engineering, educational facilities, large commercial venues, and luxury high-rises. They are hiring a Civil Engineering Project Manager to oversee large specialty engineering projects for private and public sector clients.
The Civil Engineering Project Manager is a key member of the engineering team, with responsibility for project planning and oversight. They will work with top engineers to provide support and outstanding quality for multimillion-dollar projects.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive salary plus potential annual performance bonuses. Full benefits package includes medical, dental, travel expenses, and other perks.
- Diverse, high-profile projects, from public infrastructure to luxury resort buildings.
- Extensive client base of prestigious private and public sector projects.
- Company culture of investing in employee through training and continuing education.
- Experienced and knowledgeable reporting manager who is one of the top technical experts in the industry.
- Resources to develop deep technical skills and industry knowledge.
- Small, collaborative engineering team and engineer-centric company culture.
- Freedom over product designs, projects, and technical strategy.
- Lots of support and training resources available for someone who wants to learn and fast track their engineering.
- Supportive upper management and staff in engineering, customer services, and R&D.
- Regular opportunities to participate in trade shows, national and international industry conferences, and other high-visibility events.
- Coordinate major commercial engineering projects, including design planning, project documentation, personnel scheduling, procurement, permitting, and resource management.
- Oversee project timelines, from planning to close-out. Set project scope, milestones, schedules, deadlines, budget changes, design revisions, incident management, and delivery to client.
- Manage project budget, including cost estimates, cost control, contracts, profitability, and revenue goals.
- Participate in design reviews and assist with project proposals and client meetings.
- Act as a resource regarding federal, state, and local building guidelines, building codes, permits, ROW, contracting guidelines, and other relevant industry standards.
- 6+ years of engineering experience, with recent project management
- Experience managing engineering projects for complex large-scale structural engineering projects, such as hotels, large retail, warehouse, industrial facilities, and specialty commercial.
- Nevada P.E. (professional engineer) license.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (BSCE) or other engineering degree with extensive industry experience in civil engineering.
- Good understanding of PMBOK.
- Good understanding of environmental impact, topography, and environmental factors that can affect structural projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including engineering blueprints and project documentation.
- Strong negotiation, leadership, and cross-functional collaboration skills.