Valuation Analyst Manager sought by a CPA firm expanding their valuation and transaction advisory services in the metro Columbus, Ohio area. This opportunity offers the chance to cultivate your business consultant expertise with privately-held companies throughout Ohio and the Midwest. This growing Top-100 regional firm provides a dynamic trusted-advisor reputation and opportunity to service clients who rely on insightful consultative analysis of their business's value, and how to prepare them with an exit strategy.
Significant advantages for Valuation Analyst Manager candidate:
> Utilizes strong trusted-advisor client relationship role with clients,
> Benefits from long-term client relationships needing an exit strategy,
> Utilize supervisory / managerial experience with BV/TA team,
> Expands on valuation experience to help build a local and regional practice, and
> Earns a competitive compensation with bonuses and benefits package.
The Role of the Valuation Analyst Manager:
- Perform quality of earnings engagements and related transaction advisory services preferred
- Work effectively with the valuation team and collaborate on engagements
Provide mentoring of more junior valuation analysts
- Understand clients and their unique business value.
- Conduct management conversations in a way that complements longer-term relationships.
- Conduct detailed financial analysis and modeling to quantify value.
- Use valuation techniques, including capitalization of earnings, public company analysis, and discounted cash flow analysis