An outstanding, full-time opening has become available in the Hainesville, IL area for a local individual with 2-5+ years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer with a background in Power/Control Systems. This position would earn a generous base salary and a loaded benefits package including medical benefits, a 401K w/ matching, Short/Long Term Disability, Life insurance, PTO and other outstanding perks.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration:
If interested and qualified, please submit your most up-to-date resume for our review and consideration, or call (951) 695-0033 x204 to reach Audrena Lopez, Recruiter.
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have 2-5+ years of Electrical Engineering and experience Designing Electrical Power and Control Systems.
- Technical proficiency in ACAD Electrical (AutoCAD), Microsoft Office/Excel, and Adobe Software is a MUST.
- Knowledge in Developing electrical diagrams, bill of materials (BOM), layout drawings, and technical manuals; and providing technical guidance is a HIGHLY PREFERED.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical documentation relating to products (i.e., Industrial Ovens, Furnaces, or similar) is a PLUS
- Experience in using or a desire to learn a wide range of control/instrument software and communication protocols is a PLUS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is a MUST