An outstanding, full-time opening has become available with a renowned manufacturing facility in the Elm Grove, WI area for a local individual with 3+ years’ experience as a CNC Machinist/Programmer. This is an exciting opportunity offering a very generous compensation package and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, short & long term disability, life insurance, PTO, employee assistance programs, flex spending account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and other perks.
Required work experience includes:
- Please do not apply unless you have 3+ years’ experience operating various 3 and 4 axis CNC Mills, Lathes, Cutter Grinders, etc. (experience with 5-7 axis is a big PLUS!)
- Ability to identify, set-up and utilize specialty tools including but not limited to: drill bits, ball nose ends, flat ends, cutters/key cutters, reamers, etc. is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience reading blueprints, setting up and programming CNC Machines using G&M code is a MUST
- Experience monitoring machine operation and assess quality of machined parts, ensuring pieces are cut to spec is a MUST
- Certification or Technical/Trade school is a PLUS
- Ability to read/use/understand metric system measurements is a MUST
- Training to be 1st shift for first 6-9 months, following a shift change to 2nd or 3rd (2nd shift hours are 2:00pm to 10:00pm; 3rd shift hours are 10:00pm to 6:00am) 1st shift opportunities available in future.
- $24 - $29 per hour with shift differential