An outstanding, full-time opportunity is currently available for an CNC Machinist experienced with specialty, custom products to join a great team at a highly stable and expanding organization near the Santa Clara, CA area. This is an exciting opportunity offering a very generous compensation package and benefits package including medical, dental, 401K plan with company matching and other outstanding perks.
- Daily set-ups & programming, milling and drilling operations of CNC Multi-Axis Mills and Lathes and routine maintenance.
- Perform quality control for products while operating machines.
- Collaborate with the team, have a positive and contributive attitude.
Required work experience includes:
- Demonstrated experience in operating a variety of CNC Mills, Lathes, and Multi-Axis Mills (3, 4, and/or 5 Axis) with Plastics, Aluminum, Steel, Titanium, etc.
- Brand specific machinery includes: Hurco, Mazak, Bartak
- Able to understand and utilize G & M coding without assistance: setting up, programming, and operating machinery
- Demonstrated experience in the following: blueprint reading, quality control, tight tolerances and CNC maintenance.
- Previous experience with programs including MasterCam, Solidworks, & WinMax are a PLUS
Required education/ licenses include:
- 2-year technical school is a PLUS