Maintenance Manager - High Volume Packaging Operation
Develop technical strategies that deliver safety, environmental, quality, energy, and maintenance programs in order to continuously improve Plant performance. Proactively contribute to the plant goal of zero accidents. Ensure compliance with all plant safety requirements. Engineer safety and sustainability into all capital and maintenance projects and activities. Lead a team of skilled trades-people in their roles and responsibilities to meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost, and customer service. Develop the talent of direct reports by creating and implementing a development plan for each employee.
- BS in Engineering, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Engineering or Maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Proven talent in leadership, communications, organization, and planning
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Extensive technical experience in PLC systems, electro-mechanical systems, and utility systems (steam, compressed air, refrigeration).
- Formal training and experience in LEAN and Six-Sigma processes
For immediate consideration submit your current resume using the link provided. WORD format preferred; all resumes must include your email address and phone number. All communications will be treated confidentially to protect your current employment.