CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Waterfront Federal Credit Union
A dynamic credit union is looking for a hands-on, progressive leader to serve as the next chief executive officer (CEO). The CEO must have expertise in accounting/finance and business development. This dedicated organization provides a unique and individualized service to members of unions with a membership of more than 6,000. The credit union is seeking a strong leader to plan for the future growth of the credit union and its members, embrace the unique culture of its membership, and support its marketing, branding, loan growth, and technology initiatives. The next CEO must be able to multitask.
The CEO is responsible for the well-being of the credit union. The CEO must build relationships, work with vendors, and enhance the supportive, collaborative, team-oriented culture the organization has developed. The CEO is responsible for marketing initiatives, ensuring financial stability and fiduciary responsibility to grow the credit union, and strategically guiding the credit union toward its vision. The CEO is also responsible for educating the board on current and future risks and opportunities and being a steward to foster innovative learning. The CEO will also have chief financial officer responsibilities and administrative and operational oversight.
Qualified candidates must have:
Click here to apply online
- a bachelor's degree, a master's degree is preferred
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a leadership role within a credit union or banking organization
- a strong background in accounting
- the ability and willingness to run finance and accounting for the organization
- excellent interpersonal skills
- business development expertise
- an interest in working with labor unions
- experience with a diverse membership
- Knowledge about lending