-Career opportunity within an established and progressive rural services agency.
-Full-time position with generous remuneration package
We are seeking a Branch Manager to join our client’s rural services business. This company is recognised as an industry leader supplying livestock marketing services, real estate sales and advice, farm supplies inputs for livestock, cropping and horticultural businesses.
The company has an expansive network of branches across Australia. Through the provision of tailored advice and specialist technical knowledge, this company are proud to support their clients to optimise their production and offer clients links to markets.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of branch operations and leading their team (8-10 direct reports) to achieve sales targets, provide exceptional support to an established client base, and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop the branch business plan and market opportunities
- Drive the marketing, sales and promotion of branch products
- Provide clients with innovative pathways to market
- Manage performance and development of the team
- Generate referrals and cross-selling opportunities
- Manage safety and compliance requirements
- Be responsible for your own livestock sales portfolio – advising and assisting some of our most valued clients.
Skills and Experience
This role would be well suited to a pragmatic, accountable and self-motivated person
with previous experience in livestock sales, and a sound business acumen.
Safety-conscious and a team player you will be asked to address the following criteria:
- Proven leadership skills developing and motivating a team
- In-depth knowledge of agricultural services and products
- Proven sales and negotiation abilities
- Strong business acumen and sound financial / budgeting skills
- Sound computer skills
- Ability to develop and maintain an excellent customer service culture
- Tertiary qualifications in business or agribusiness are highly desirable, but not essential
A generous remuneration package - which may include accommodation, relocation costs and incentives - will be negotiated based on skills and experience
How To Apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Caroline Reichstein on +61 8 8201 9999.
Apply online with a resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply’ button, or alternatively via email to email@example.com quoting reference number CR3293 in the subject line.
The Lucas Group
The Lucas Group is dedicated to providing the agricultural industries with HR consultancy, executive search and recruitment services. As Australia’s premier agribusiness recruitment agency, we search regionally, nationally and globally to identify highly skilled candidates who possess passion and aptitude for the agribusiness industries.