Provide overall direction and control of the activities of the Shipping, Receiving and Warehouse departments.
• Responsible for the scheduling of company trucks for delivery. Ensures that products are being delivered in a timely manner.
• Keeps open communication with the Customer Service department to ensure the efficiency of all orders.
• Maintains a good work process to maintain shipping efficiencies and order fill rates are above company standard.
• Supervises the physical inventory and cycle counts for the Finished Goods and Raw Materials Warehouses.
• Administers the pallet control program with customers, carriers, and offsite warehouse vendors.
• Ensures that all equipment within the Receiving and Shipping departments are functioning in a safe and proper manner.
• Ensures that all work orders are submitted and followed up on until completed.
• Ensures that the Finished Goods and Raw Materials warehouse's sanitation schedule is being adhered to.
• Ensures that all Company Policies and Procedures are being adhered to.
• Investigates any issues; shortages, short codes, holds, etc, for resolution and provides input on corrective action.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Engineering, or Business and 5+ years management experience in a manufacturing environment or -
• 10 year's relevant experience in lieu of the education requirement
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• LEAN and Six-Sigma training and experience desirable.
This position offers very stable employment with a successful and long-established company; an excellent salary, PTO and Paid Holidays, a benefits package with low-cost options and a wide range of optional coverage such as HSA, Dental, Vision, TeleMedicine, and Life Insurance.
For immediate consideration submit your current resume using the link provided. WORD format preferred; all resumes must include your email address and phone number. All communications will be treated confidentially to protect your current employment.