Technical Sales Executive
Los Angeles, California
Unique opportunity to manage channel and direct sales of patented electromechanical devices to the commercial HVAC industry.
Develop existing client relationships while finding new customers and new manufacturer’s reps. Exclusive territory covering a wide geography. Excellent base salary and lucrative monthly commission plan. Exceptional benefits plan including a fully funded 401k, free health insurance for the employee, low cost health insurance for families, vision and dental coverage, 15 days of PTO and much more.
This position is home-based and will require up to 50% travel in most months; primarily by car. All travel and entertainment expenses are of course, fully reimbursed.
Some of the characteristics we expect to see in the best candidates:
- At least ten years of technical sales experience to the HVAC industry in Southern California.
- Personal annual sales volume of at least $2m in the last two years
- A four-year engineering degree.
- Proven proficiency in modern software tools such as Excel, Salesforce, Constant Contact or similar and completion of a formal sales training program such as Sandler Sales Systems.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Please indicate your interest to learn more by emailing Keith S. Fairchild at email@example.com
You may also upload your resume to: Technical Sales Exec - Los Angeles
All conversations will be treated confidentially.