|Job Title||Supply Chain Manager|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||Our Client: A world leader in the lubricant industry are looking to bring on board a Supply Chain Manager to join their in team in South Africa|
Your Role: The incumbent would be leading the entire Supply chain team and managing all supply chain processes in Africa. This is a very exciting leadership role, along with which the candidate would be developing vendors, contract manufacturing capabilities in the Region.
As Supply Chain Manager for Africa, you will be responsible for leading the team and managing all activities related to supply chain in Africa. The position is required to provide leadership, develop vendors / contract manufacturing capabilities in the region; utilize business and client knowledge to create imaginative store network arrangements that empower development and improve the client experience. The position will assume a significant part in the advancement and execution of the general production network methodology for Africa.
• University education in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Administration.
• 7-year experience in a similar function within a multinational corporation
• Must be leading a team of direct reports in his current role.
• Experience and knowledge of lubricant industry desired
• SAP / BW experience or other similar IT platform exposure / experience is must.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Fluency in regional language
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Candidate should be self-driven; takes initiatives and drives results
• Strong analytical skill and ability to prioritize effectively to handle several projects at the same time.
• Candidate is a natural leader and team player who can act independently and develop a skilled team.
• Candidate takes ownership; has eyes for details and delivers quality results
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..Mindfield.. making a difference