Our Client: A Leading group with diverse business functions based in Saudi Arabia are looking for an Operations Director for their entertainment Business.
Your Role: As an Operations Director the incumbent would be leading the operations for the principally owned Entertainment division across the territory, lead the expansion operation. Would also be responsible to ensure a synchronization between the technological and Operations department to ensure highest standard of quality. Lead the changes in industry, services, and technology and innovation projects in the entertainment segment. The incumbent would also be responsible for Strategy Planning, Business Development, Human Resources activities, Budgeting, Support the Marketing team in implementation of E-commerce applications and be Compliant with Health and Safety regulations of Saudi Arabia. Motivate the team, build relationships, and protect the organizational culture through the management to achieve Company's goals.
- The candidate must be a Saudi National.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing operations in Food and Beverage, Leisure or Entertainment or Cinema industry.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Strong Financial, Risk Management and legal skills.
- Strong strategy implementation skills, Must be a good leader, must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to develop talent to meet expansion plans.
- Must be flexible to travel
At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..mindfield. Making a difference.