Our Client: Leading Tobacco Manufacturer based in Sudan, Looking for a a Senior Accountant for their factory in Khartoum.
Job Description: The Senior Accountant is responsible for the financial operations of the firm while overseeing the administrative systems/operations of the office, including staff and facilities.
Your Role : To manage the day to day financial transactions in the factory like:
- Sales revenues
- Costing of Raw materials and products
- Foreign Suppliers Accounts
- Assist in tax related affairs.
- Internal Controlling
- Cash and Treasury Management
- Risk Analysis
Must Haves :
- Bilingual Sudanese National, Fluent with English and Arabic.
- Bachelor degree in Finance with 4 + years of relevant experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing industry is a must.
- Strong visionary with proven leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Functional Expertise: Financial Management, Financial Reporting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Strategic Planning, Risk Analysis & Management
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..Mindfield.. making a difference.