Our client: A leading Tobacco Manufacturing firm based in Sudan is actively looking for a dynamic quality manager for their plant in Ras Al khaimah.
Organize and lead the team.
- Achieve the targets of the company sales and access to a strong presence in the market analysis.
- Develop plans and targets and follow-up implementation.
- Maintain customer relationships and create strong relationships.
- Recruitment and training of sales staff and allocation of tasks.
- The development strategies of selling based on market demands.
- Monitor performance of the team work and motivate them to reach the target.
- Compilation and analysis of sales figures.
- Market research and analyse customer's buying behavior, use the insights to plan new process.
- Assess the company's products in the market, and accordingly suggest corrective measures to improve the sales( ie Modification needed, or improvement in packaging etc)
- Act as a partner in the firm, Suggest sales strategies, discuss plans with the General Manager.
- Follow-up the assets of products in stores every day.
- Develop marketing plans in line with the company's budget to reach the goals of the company monthly and annually.
- Build key accounts, focus on Business development.
Must Haves :
8-10 years of experience in Sales in Tobacco or Molasses.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Management
Experience with building key accounts.
Must have an extensive knowledge in Molasses and Tobacco.
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..Mindfield.. making a difference.