||Our Client: One of our FMCG clients based in Oman is looking to hire a talented Financial Accountant with knowledge of VAT implementation.|
Your Role: As a key member of the Finance Team you will play a critical role in driving and developing the financial objectives and strategies, Reporting to the firm’s Finance Manager, Your responsibilities will include creating, maintaining and reporting accurate accounting records, in co-ordination with Statutory/internal Auditors in completion of Audit. You must have a good understanding and knowledge of Financial accounting principles especially management of receivables, payable and banks.You also have potential and interest to grow in the area of profitability analysis, budget and controlling activities
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..Mindfield.. making a difference.
- 5 - 7 years of Cost Accounting experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
- CA Inter or equivalent with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Experience in working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards.
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have analytical skills;
- Solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- Prior working experience of VAT is a plus.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook, Word & Power point