Brand Communication & Events Specialist - Automotive
Our client : One of the most renowned name to work for in Automotive Industry. Amongst top 10 Car Manufacturers Globally..!!!
Your role : The purpose of this role is to work within the Marketing Communication team in developing strategy, planning, executing and evaluating any Brand related communications such as Global Sponsorships, Motorsports, motor shows and other Brand subjects in the Middle East, Levant and North Africa. The job role involves all aspects of Marketing Communication on Brand & Sponsorships and includes briefing and steering of agencies and external suppliers on regional activity (including advertising campaign development and events planning) and collaborate closely with distributors on local activities. The key responsibilities would revolve around:
- Lead on global sponsorships for the Middle East, Levant and North Africa region - localize global strategy, implement 360 communication plans in the region and support market initiatives in leveraging global sponsorships
- Motor Show governance - support markets in delivering local motor show in line with Brand standards by providing guidance to the partners (strategy, booth design, global assets, amplification plan, etc.)
- Assist in deployment of Global Brand platforms and Visual Identity guidelines across all touchpoints as website, network, assets, etc.
- Assist Brand Communications Manager in building Strategic Mid-Term Plans
- Deliver Brand training to markets/employees and keep the presentations up to date with the latest corporate information
- Manage the budget for Brand Communications section (budget monitoring, budget bookings, payment follow-up)
- Work closely with employees and other functions such as agencies/suppliers to ensure the team delivers on results
- Assist in keeping the brand section of the website up to date with the latest information
- Ensure that all markets have access to the latest and updated artwork files for brand communications by monitor the upload of marketing material to online libraries
Must have :
- University Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Marketing, preferably in communication, media and/or events marketing
- Automotive or Sport Marketing experience is a Plus
- Experience in international or crossborder marketing campaigns
- Age bracket 23-34 years (Very strictly followed)
Managing Expectations : At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..mindfield ..making a difference .