We at Mindfield Resources… are looking for innovative and motivated undergraduate business students to support our business efforts.
Your Role: As an Intern - Recruitment Researcher, you will be living an exciting and stimulating learning on the job experience, developing relevant skills that will help you launch a successful career. You will have the opportunity to provide support and hands-on assistance in mapping talent, making reports, business intelligence and solving a strategic business problem related to recruitment. You’ll also develop new skills and make new connections that very well might provide professional references for you someday
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent analytical and verbal communication skills
- You need to be a super energized individual with a great sense of humor to boot.
- You are proactive, ambitious, entrepreneurial and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Self-directed with a strong drive for results
Managing Expectations: At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholder’s clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long-term relationship. …..mindfield ..making a difference