||Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.|
- This position will work in the office, construction site, field work, and be exposure to heat/cold. Shift work may be required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Individual must be a strategic thinker. Project management knowledge and experience preferred. Individuals are desired with backgrounds leading groups of test engineers in testing and troubleshooting electrical, and I&C (digital) systems and components.
- Knowledge and experience with electrical installation and testing of nuclear or power plant components and/or systems.
- Knowledge of industry standards on grounding, cable separation, instrument installation.
- Ability to read and interpret regulatory and industry specifications and standards to ensure correct implementation and testing by the contractor per the design and quality requirements established by such regulatory and industry specifications and standards.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams, piping isometrics, cabinet configuration drawings, and logic drawings.
- Interface with various organizations including maintenance, engineering, and the Constructor.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Individuals must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Maximo.
- Lifting, bending, climbing, crawling, prolonged walking, and working with uneven surfaces will be required.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Marion@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Marion@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.