||Immediate 1 year position available in Baxley, GA.|
Work environment for this assignment:
- Mix of office setting and industrial work site/construction site.
- There will be office work plus field oversight work.
- 50% office inside work and 50% exterior in field oversight.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the Management/Supervision of the Construction/Installation/Refurbishment of Facility Projects at Nuclear Power Plants.
- This includes projects associated with upgrading and maintaining site facilities (including long range planning) for architectural, civil, mechanical or electrical facility improvements and modifications.
- Experience in the supervision of these types of projects is expected.
- Assist in the Development/Maintenance of the project documents, stakeholder register, budget cost estimate worksheet, risk register, project status reports, lifecycle schedule Input as part of the overall project plan.
- Assist the Project Manager and Site Stakeholders in the development, planning and implementation Project Management of Facility Projects.
- Participating in progress meetings, walk downs, and other stakeholder meetings and activities related to assigned projects.
- Responsible part of the project team to meet planning milestones and readiness assessments as per applicable procedures.
- Walkdowns, ladder climbing, and uneven surfaces will be a typical part of the project.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Allison@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Allison@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.