||Immediate 1 year position available in Birmingham, AL.|
- This role provides project information and engineering data management services for the Engineering and Construction Services organization.
- Applicant must have strong knowledge of information management principals.
- Position also requires a working knowledge of EPC business processes and a basic knowledge of engineering/design tools and deliverables and related data management.
- The job responsibility extends to coordination and integration where required of preferred project and engineering systems across all functions and disciplines, required to support consistency in project delivery, such as:
- Engineering Design Systems
- Engineering Specification Management
- Project Document Management
- Project Data Management
- Supporting the following activities:
- Project Controls
- Materials Management
- Contracts Management
- Startup and Commissioning
- Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) in engineering or computer sciences preferred or equivalent technical experience
- Technical license, professional certification and/or technical publications a plus
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the EPC industries in a relevant role and with strong project execution experience required.
- Strong knowledge of the Engineering / Procurement / Construction (EPC) work process and asset information lifecycles. Specific experience in Power Plant Capital Project executions a plus.
- Broad working knowledge of design systems and deliverables, data and document management systems, project systems (estimating, project controls, procurement, construction, commissioning systems) and information technology with specific expertise in one or more of these disciplines.
- A strong understanding of engineering and project data management, including database technologies, data presentation and project data lifecycles is required.
- Experience using computer aided design tools such as AutoCAD and creation/management of Engineering Design Specification preferred.
- Strong MS Office with advanced Excel skills required, XML/XSLT and SQL/SSRS experience strongly preferred, experience with PC hardware and Windows OS a plus.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Evelyn@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing. Unique Perks available to those assigned in Birmingham, Alabama: Fully Furnished Townhomes available on a first come, first served basis; complimentary on-site banking available to all.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Evelyn@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.