POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Woodstock, IL is looking for a Business Analyst with Dynamics AX to support and develop business solutions. The right candidate will leverage their Dynamics AX experience to gather requirements, design, develop, test, and deploy solutions that will enhance the IT environment overall.
- Define user design and functional requirements, and take ERP projects through the entire SDLC
- Mentor programmers and staff through the QA process
- Document all program logic, data, screens, procedures, training, and reports related to projects
- Define project timelines and continuously monitor issues and progress
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced to senior level ERP business analyst experience
- Advanced to senior level programming experience
- Moderate to advanced Dynamics AX experience required
- Moderate to advanced experience with financial ERP modules (AP, AR, GL, Payroll, Tax, etc.)
- Waterfall and Agile experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use "RTB12926" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)