POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Clearwater, FL is looking for an Linux Systems Administrator with DevOps engineering experience. The right candidate must have extensive experience in Linux and large ecommerce environments (over a million transactions daily). Having experience on similar sized, high availability applications within the financial industry is essential for consideration for this role.
- System Administration responsibilities on Linux
- Assist in the development and enhancements of the site with Ruby on Rails
- Continue maintenance of exceptional uptime levels higher than 99.99%
- Advanced to senior level DevOps experience in a Linux, RedHat/CentOS environment
- Experience with Jenkins or similar continuous integration platform
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration
- MySQL or MonogDB experience
- AWS experience
- Ansible, Chef, or Puppet experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Redhat Certification
- AWS certification
- Ruby on Rails experience
- PCI Compliance
- Understanding or experience with Penetration Testing
- Experience utilizing new relic, nagios, splunk, jira, github, and remedy for tickets
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to email@example.com and use "PAC180501" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)