We are seeking an Entry Level Field Tech for a 3 month contract with the possibility to convert to a full time role in Phoenix, AZ.
- Performs preventive/scheduled maintenance and inspections on equipment and on the critical infrastructure including, but not limited to: HVAC systems, high-voltage electrical systems, and DC Power Plants
- Coordinates shipping and receiving of materials. Maintains tools, test sets, and electronic equipment.
- Sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl; lift 50 lbs.
- May be responsible for the outside plant network in a given geographic boundary, including metro and long haul fibers
- Entry-level technician with experience and/or knowledge of at least one of the four major technician disciplines. Those technical disciplines are: Transmission (DS1/DS3/SONET), Switching (circuit-switching/SS7), TCP/IP (routers/higher-layer protocols), and Outside Plant (Fiber locating, OTDR, Mass Fusion Splicing, etc.).
- 1-2 years of experience of network monitoring, installation, or maintenance repair
- Safety gear such as vests, hard hat, gloves, boots needed and must be trained on confined space work. Also must have own vehicle
If you, or someone you know, are interested, please send hourly rate and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Sorry, no sponsorship available for this position. Only US Citizens and Green Card holders will be considered.