POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Chicago, IL is looking for an Application Solution Developer to support existing systems. The right candidate will leverage their application development experience to support and enhance new and existing systems through collaborative design and deployment of new application solutions.
- Collaborate and/or lead development project meetings
- Gather and analyze requirements then develop application solutions
- Collaborate on database analysis and development
- Code and test applications
- Provide help desk support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Moderate to advanced Oracle experience
- Moderate to advanced Access and ASP development experience
- SQL and IIS experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- ASP.NET experience
- VB.NET experience
- MCAD or MCSD certifications
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to email@example.com and use "RTB12986" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)