POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Alsip, IL is looking for an ASP.NET Developer with C# experience to support and develop portfolio solutions. The right candidate will be responsible for global proprietary solutions encompassing a wide array of creation, development, and management solutions for multiple lines of business. Most importantly, this person must be able to understand the business functions and purposes for the applications they are developing. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential to flourish in this role. This position presents opportunities to learn and grow as a very well rounded developer over the long term. This company has very high tenure, providing stability and technically challenging opportunities with career growth and progression.
- Work with end users and management directly to determine needs and gather requirements
- Manage daily responsibilities and provide top tier application support as needed
- Collaborate with line of business teams to provide design, development, testing, implementation and support for new and enhanced application initiatives
- Analyze software and database solutions and provide performance enhancements
- Collaborate on project development plans, estimates, and timelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Senior to expert level ASP.NET and C# development experience
- Senior to expert level SQL Server 2012 experience, including stored procedure and CTE development
- Senior to expert level CRM experience
- Strong Business Analysis skills and experience
- Full life cycle development experience, from inception through testing
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- AJAX, XML, JSON
- Manufacturing Industry experience
- Understanding of MVVM pattern
- ASP, VB6, VBscript
- MS TFS
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use "PAC180401" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)