POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Solution Architect to lead the complex projects across the business. The right candidate will leverage their extensive experience to develop long-term IT plans for the future of the business.
- Direct the infrastructure plans across the enterprise in alignment with business objectives
- Develop new software and applications in collaboration with analysts, designers, and programmers
- Develop strategies to maximize existing systems and research new solutions
- Design and develop long term strategies for investing in system infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expert level experience in IT Development at the architecture level
- Senior to expert level experience as a Project Architect
- Senior level Life Insurance experience is required
- Advanced to senior level mainframe experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to email@example.com and use "RTB12895" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)