We are seeking a Security Engineer/Threat Hunter for a 6 month contract to hire position in Denver, CO.
- Identify and prioritize potential threats and identify trends.
- Configure security solutions to identify threats.
- Perform incident response, issue resolution, and assessment or communication of security risk to the enterprise and provide support by monitoring real-time security alerts, identifying and prioritizing potential threats.
- Lead security incident investigations.
- Complete and deliver complex security reports to management in business terms.
- Train SOC Level 1 Analysts on new attack signatures and attack methodologies
- Scripting Language knowledge of Python, Java, C++, SQL and Powershell
- Working knowledge of Linux and syslog from CLI
- Expert knowledge of Splunk and Splunk ES
- Expert knowledge of Burp suite and Kali Linux
- 3-4 years of SOC or NOSC analyst experience
- If you, or someone you know, are interested, please send hourly rate and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Sorry, no sponsorship available for this position. Only US Citizens and Green Card holders will be considered.