POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Downers Grove, IL is looking for a SAP HRIS Analyst to manage implementations, merger and acquisition projects, and system updates for SAP programs. The right candidate will leverage their experience with HRIS systems and SAP to lead new implementations of HR applications and projects while supporting new and existing functionality.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to manage SAP HR projects
- Collaborate with regional management to understand requirements and rollout necessary modifications and initiatives
- Plan HR system updates and work with management to evaluate and prioritize projects
- Lend support to different HR groups as needed through report development, audits, and identifying areas for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Senior to expert level HRIS experience
- Senior to expert level experience leading project teams
- Senior to expert level Project Management experience
- Moderate to advanced SAP HR experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to email@example.com and use "RTB12965" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)