POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Michigan is looking for an Infor Distribution FACTS Specialist to work remotely with clients. The right candidate will leverage their extensive experience with Infor Distribution FACTS to collaborate with a manager to offer consulting, support, and user training for clients during pre- and post-implementation projects.
- Conduct consulting, training, and support for clients
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to gather requirements and develop creative Infor solutions
- Drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction through contributions and recommendations
- Analyze client processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement using Infor products
- Extensive experience training, supporting, and implementing Infor Distribution FACTS
- Moderate to advanced experience with ERP products, ideally selling ERP solutions
- Experience gathering requirements
- Experience creating support documentation
- Experience communicating effectively and professionally to all levels within a client company
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use "RTB12993" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)