POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Downers Grove, IL is looking for a Windows Application Administrator to perform daily maintenance and support. The right candidate will collaborate with management to install and support new and existing applications and configurations in a Windows environment.
- Launch and support system standards and assist with user and application requirements
- Perform compliance and security audits, adjusting access and profiles as necessary
- Analyze system performance, uncover root cause of errors, and resolve hardware and software issues
- Collaborate on disaster recovery testing and help desk tickets as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced to senior level Windows support experience
- Advanced to senior level SQL, MySQL, and Windows Server experience
- Advanced Java experience, preferably JBoss or Tomcat
- Advanced programming or scripting experience in .NET, PowerShell, or VB.net
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to email@example.com and use "RTB12941" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)