POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Salesforce Web Developer to develop custom web solutions within Salesforce. The right candidate will support essential business functions, client requirements, and project goals through the enhancement and support of Salesforce.
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms. Please do not send your consultants to us for this job.
- Support the daily and long-term operation of the Salesforce instance
- Collaborate with project manager, clients, and internal developers on project strategies from development to deployment
- Ensure Salesforce function and performance meets internal department needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced to senior level software development experience
- Advanced Salesforce development experience, SFDC Sales, and Community Cloud
- Moderate to advanced REST API design and integration experience
- Moderate to advanced OOP experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Salesforce developer certification
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to email@example.com and use "RTB12959" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)