POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Woodridge, IL is looking for a C Engineer to support development and maintenance of a proprietary application. The right candidate will leverage their socket programming knowledge to design and develop code in collaboration with a team of developers to support the entire SDLC process.
- Design and author code
- Support the entire software development process from gathering requirements through launch
- Perform application analysis to debug and triage performance issues
- Document and update procedures and processes
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced to senior level C programming experience
- Moderate to advanced AIX and Linux experience
- Moderate to advanced socket programming experience
- Experience with message based/transactional systems
- TCP/IP and network knowledge
- Open and able to travel within the U.S.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Java knowledge or experience (SOAP/REST, JSON)
- Git experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use "RTB12989" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)