POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in North Naperville, IL is looking for a Senior VoIP Network Engineer to support clients in the area. The right candidate will leverage their extensive Cisco experience to design, develop, document, and support VoIP infrastructure and VoIP projects.
- Develop, support, and maintain data, voice, and video networks, standards, and systems
- Monitor and analyze resource usage and environment issues for capacity planning
- Assess security risk and threats and maintain security standards
- Gather business requirements, translate them into designs, and execute work through team members
- Bachelor’s degree
- Senior to expert level VoIP network design and implementation experience
- Senior to expert level Unified Communications experience including SIP, MGCP, H323, SCCP, SRST, MPLS, DMVPN and IPSEC
- Advanced to senior level hands-on experience with CUCM, call features, and media resources
- Advanced to senior level experience with Cisco IP and Lync
- Advanced to senior level QoS and LAN/WAN experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- CCNP, CCVP or CCIE certification
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use "RTB12988" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)