POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Frankfort, IL is looking for an Electrical Engineering C/C++ Programmer to support new and existing product designs. The right candidate will design, develop, test, and deploy components for use in electrical engineering products and will collaborate with a team of engineers optimize equipment.
- Write code in Assembly, C, C++, and for PLC’s for computing equipment
- Modify and enhance outdated and new parts and schematics
- Use test equipment to analyze and troubleshoot engineering modifications
- Document schematics and update with product changes and special requirements
- Design electronic circuits with digital and analog logic
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced to senior level electrical engineering experience
- Advanced to senior level Assembly, C, C++, and PLC programming
- Advanced experience with digital and analog circuits
- Advanced experience with OrCAD and AutoCAD
- Advanced experience with microprocessors, memory, and interface circuitry
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use "RTB12898" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)