POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Network Security Engineer to enhance security controls for an enterprise network. The right candidate will ensure systems are patched and current, as well as resistant to security incidents.
- Design, develop, and deploy improvements and enhancements to ensure network security and integrity
- Collaborate with architecture and governance teams to develops security solutions
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Document standard operating procedures and write comprehensive reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- CISSP, CCNA, CCDA, or CCIE certification
- Senior to expert level experience configuring, deploying, and integrating systems
- Senior to expert level experience with Firewalls, Routers, Switchers, VPNs, and Remote Access
- Advanced to senior level experience designing and implementing layered network security defenses
- Advanced to senior level experience creating and communicating architectural designs for complex systems
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use "RTB12950" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)